Proper venting of homes with crawl spaces has long been a challenge for homeowners. Many homeowners have little or no knowledge of the vitally important role that ventilation plays in the longevity of their homes.
Proper crawl space ventilation prevents the buildup of mold and especially moisture, which can create dry rot in wooden sub-floors. People spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on their homes but without proper ventilation the floor can literally dry rot out from under them. Improper crawl space ventilation can therefore cause your sub-floor to be weakened and in some cases severely and irreparably damaged.
We understand there are vents currently in the marketplace, but we feel our vent is more effective. Most homes have fixed vents that limit airflow in warmer weather and that do not seal well in winter. The Ultra CSV® provides options so the homeowner can ventilate their home based on input from their local experts and based on the local climate. It is important for the homeowner to know the proximity of their vents to the water lines and drains under their home and to discuss this with the local experts to make an informed decision on how to ventilate, or insulate, their house based on local experts’ input.
- Save Up to and Including 25% on Your Heat Bills or More
- Keep Your Sub Floors Warmer By Sealing Off Your Crawl Space Vents From the Outside of Your Home
- There are over 25 million homes in the United States that have vents that do not do the very best venting job for the home owner. If you are one of these home owners, we invite you to purchase and install our patented Ultra CSV® crawl space vents.
Here is why the Ultra CSV® crawl space vent is the best crawl space vent on the market and preferred by industry professionals and do-it-yourselfers.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space vent uses a heavy duty stainless steel screen keeping vermin like mice, squirrels, snakes, bats, and other rodents out of your crawl space.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space vent allows up to 50% more free air flow during the non-heating season than most other crawl space vents.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space vent is sealed using it’s patented winter door during the heating season reducing energy costs by up to 25% or more making it the most energy efficient crawl space vent on the market.
- By reducing the moisture in your crawl space you can reduce the potential for mold growth and resulting odors in your crawl space, in your sub floor, in your bond, and the underside of your sub floor.
- By reducing moisture and producing better air flow, you can help those suffering from allergies by cutting down the musty mildew and mold spores that can grow in your crawl space and in your home.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space vent can be retrofitted into existing homes as well as installed in new homes.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space can be completely installed and maintained from the outside of your home.
- The Ultra CSV® crawl space vent is manufactured from high quality materials, made to last, and at $25 per vent is extremely affordable.
- There are over 25 million homes in the United States that have other types of crawl space vents that do not do the very best venting job for the home owner and are much less effective. If you are one of these home owners, we invite you to purchase and install our patented Ultra CSV® crawl space vents.